Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The End is Just Another Beginning

As 2010 comes to an end, I can say that it was a great year. I got my license and a car- the ticket to independence, and a job that I love. For many, myself included, this was a year for growing up; taking on new responsibilities, planning for college, and managing schoolwork and spare time. A year is only 365 days, not really THAT much time, but think of all that has changed in your life since this time last year. Probably a lot. We have gained new friends, had different experiences, maybe learned a few life lessons. Now think about this time next year: anxiety of college applications, many people already have received their acceptance letter, Mo Pro, as well as many other pressures. We have 365 chances to have a good day in a year; make the most of it. So here's to 2011: let's make it a fun and successful year!


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment