Monday, December 27, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love winter break- any sort of break, for that matter. We get 11 days off to do whatever it is our hearts desire. So far, my time has been great! To kick off the beginning of break, my friend hosted a Christmas party where we exchanged white elephant gifts. I ended up with a scuba diver toy and a stuffed llama made out of real llama fur. His name is Kevin. On Thursday, I finally saw the first part of Harry Potter 7 and Inception; both were awesome. Friday and Saturday were spent with my family, celebrating Christmas. I love the holiday season, but I think my cat might enjoy it more- he spent the whole day entertaining himself with his new toys (skunk and squirrel kitty toys and a laser pen). I reignited my old hobby addiction of Xbox and dabbled with some FIFA '06. I kick it old school with the original game system and the first of the Halo series. So no, I do not play Live. At this point, winter break has been enjoyable. I hope everyone else's has been, as well! I'm off to update my passport now.

No comments:

Post a Comment